Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Men Wearing Bras

When I wear my bra, I lose the will to live.
Normally I like to use the blogosphere to gush about my mom. But I don't know if its the weather around here or some kind of seasonal depression that I'm experiencing, but once again I'm inclined to use this forum to vent.  My problem with her is simple really - I'm a dude yet the woman makes me wear a bra.  A front closure bra nonetheless! Arguably feminizing me even further. Honestly the humiliation of it all is exhausting and I'm kind of at my wits end.  She'll ask me if I want to go for a walk and my initial response is "ABSOLUTELY!!" I mean come on, I'm a dog - I live for walking the same path every day, it never fails to be fun.  However then I'm forced to watch as she reaches for that dreaded sign of canine servitude and my heart literally crumbles.  Usually I bolt under the kitchen table but when she bellows my name and commands me to come I'm semi obligated to obey - its like the house elves in Harry Potter; I basically have no choice.  So I'll slowly creep and crawl over to her with my tail between my legs and my ears plastered against against my skull.  She always asks what the problem is and genuinely seems confused.  Isn't it clear though!? You make me go out in public in a women's bra! How could there be even an iota of confusion.  I've often wondered why she does this to me.  Maybe its one of those over-possessive mom issues, where she clings to me and dreads the day that I find a spouse and move out.  Or maybe it doesn't go to a deep emotional level and its really just about control.  Either way, I'm never going to find a girl besides Mochi if I'm out in public wearing this thing.
A pretty cool picture right? I mean I'm a dog in a tree. Wrong. Not cool, because I'm wearing a bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment