Thursday, June 30, 2011

Revenge and Upcoming Events


As my readers know my mom emotionally abused me the other day, what with not taking me to the party and all.  But I got her back.  She and grandma went out to dinner, leaving me at home as usual.  So in the three hours in which they were gone I made sure to do as much damage as possible, it's not an easy job to destroy things and leave evidence in every room on the first floor but I did my best.  I started in the foyer with my moms work bag (what a fool, she left it on the floor in plain view and reach).  The bag was a gold mine; papers, pens, gum and socks.  All easily destroyed and scattered throughout the foyer and into the living room.  Being of above average intelligence I knew better than to eat the gum, so instead I pulled out each piece and shredded the pack.  Next I trotted to the front room where I found my uncle's tennis stringing contraption.  Obviously the contraption was off limits, mostly because its composed of metal and I wouldn't even know how to go about destroying it.  But I found his wicker storage box containing tennis balls, string and grips. I LOVE wicker, its so satisfying to chew.  And chew I did! I broke the top of the box, destroyed a package of string and ate one of my uncle's power bars. To finish off my rampage I ripped apart papers, chewed on my mom's socks and broke a pen.  Then I went to sleep.  The lesson of this story? Allow me to go to birthday parties, or suffer the consequences.


In other news, I have something huge to share: I, Diggy, will be conducting my first interview and hosting my first guest blogger sometime in the next week.  I'll say no more.

What am I plotting next?

Finally, a photo of my infamous bug hunting

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your Guest Blog Diggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Diggy,
    Will you come to my birthday party? I will be one year old on July 4th. Rummers will be here, too, so we can act really stupid together. I'm hoping we can go to Goshen Pass, which is a good place to swim. (Though apparently I don't know how to swim.)

    Strangest thing: I think I may be a very important dog. My birthday is getting all kinds of attention--parades, fireworks, balloon rides. And I'm not even a Portuguese water dog. I hope it doesn't go to my head.

    Love,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona I accept! As for swimming, take it from me - just have your mom throw you in the water. Its terrifying but effective and its how I learned that I in fact, am an incredible swimmer. I'd teach you but I'll be far too busy investigating and eating things I've found in the woods. And Fiona, I too suspect that you are either very important...or the locals have gotten word that I'm coming to town...

    ReplyDelete