Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Post Addendum

I forgot a really great detail from easter, shout out to Sierra's mom Chelsea for reminding me.  So Chelsea and Nedda (the woman I fear will kidnap me, more on that at a later date) hid over 150 eggs for the adult guests to find.  Now naturally I want my mom to win and succeed at everything she does and while I have fabulous dexterity (see post from sometime in March) its not quite good enough to grasp something as slippery and rotund as a plastic egg.  Therefore while I participated in the Easter egg hunt there was no way I could directly assist mom by actually picking up eggs and putting them in her designated target shopping bag.  However I found another way which proved to be an extremely effective deterrent - I won't go into details but I will say this: Defensive urination on plastic eggs.  Of course every time I did this Mom had to announce to the other competitors to not grab the egg in question, as I had released my bladder on it.  And just like that, each other competitor had one less egg.

**The author does acknowledge that his strategy was not exactly perfect, because it also deprived his mom of the egg, but nonetheless he still feels fantastic about his contribution**

I've also included a photo of my new car hang-out.


Hanging in the Trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment