Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introduction

Hello, my name is Diggy, though my mom often refers to me as Perfection as opposed to my given name. I am a two year old "Boggle" and I simply love life.  Most importantly I love my mom (and paper products). I began this blog because I was looking for an outlet - a place to share and sometimes vent about the wonderful and occasionally, not so wonderful, things in my life.  Often I will be writing about my mom, because as I already stated - I love her big time.  Despite the fact that recently she's taken to torturing me by saying BYE DIGGY! Immediately, and much to my embarrassment, I leap up from whatever I'm doing, whether it be sleeping or chewing on a particularly delicious sock, and run full speed to the door.  Once she tricked me and said goodbye then walked into the bathroom...I'm still feeling the sting of that one.


Valentines Day glamour shot taken by Mom.  
Anyhow, a little more about myself and my situation.  My mom and I also live with my aunt H and her shitzu/maltese, Mochi, who is my sister or girlfriend (I haven't decided). While clearly I have a highly functioning brain, Mochi does not.  She's sweet as the day is long though and quite an enjoyable playmate.  Personally, I adore taking bones from her then jumping onto the ottoman or couch where she can't reach them.  Often I'll leave the bones there and pursue another fun toy or treat she's found, then I'll put that toy or treat on the couch or ottoman.  You can see the pattern.  My mom and Aunt H lightly scold me and I give them the innocent "who me?" look, but I'll tell you right now - I know precisely what I'm doing to that little dog and I don't lose a nanosecond of sleep over it.


I think I'll leave you here - just a little tease, a sneak peak into my life.  And as for my introductory photo, my mom would love to know your thoughts on what exactly you think is going through my mind.  She thinks I'm conveying a look of humiliation as a result of her asking me and Mochi's relationship status.  Well, she's wrong. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diggy: Well this certainly is the best idea I have heard since, well I don't know when. As your former Second in Command, ie you are the ruler, I know you have so much to share with your public. I am waiting on the edge of my seat for the next entry. So many questions, so little time!! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inside the mind of Sir Digalus the Royal Humpist....... Sooo many pillows and sooo little time....ESPECIALLY when my mommy keeps interrupting me when I'm tearing into those particularly scrumptious silky numbers.... DO I SMELL CARCASS... LATER

    ReplyDelete